Every year, the UST South Korea Scholarships programme awards approximately 300 scholarships to international students to study in South Korea for free. Tuition fees are covered, and monthly stipends of up to KRW 1,600,000 are available.
UST South Korea Scholarships without IELTS 2023 – Yet another excellent opportunity to study in South Korea. International students can now apply for scholarships to study at South Korea’s University of Science and Technology. These scholarships are available for the fall 2023 class. Under UST scholarships, you can now obtain your Master’s, Ph.D., and Master’s leading Ph.D. degree programmes. South Korea is quickly becoming the preferred study destination for many international students.
Every year, the UST awards approximately 300 scholarships to international students who wish to study for free in South Korea and receive a high-quality education. You could be one of the many fortunate students who receive a fully funded scholarship to study at UST (University of Science and Technology).
The University of Science and Technology (UST) is one of the world’s top 100 universities. South Korea is gaining a place among the world’s leading countries as a result of recent technological and educational advancements.
If you want to visit South Korea and learn about its unique culture and environment, you should apply for a study programme. Check out the information below and apply for the UST South Korea Scholarships without IELTS 2023.
UST South Korea Scholarships without IELTS 2023 Details
- Country: South Korea
- Host University: UST (University of Science and Technology)
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD, and Master’s leading PhD
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: 15th May 2023
UST South Korea Scholarships Benefits
The UST Scholarships give the following benefits to its recipients, such as;
- University Entrance Fee
- tuition fee coverage
- Monthly Stipends of up to KRW 1,200,000 for Master’s students.
- Monthly Stipends of up to KRW 1,600,000 for Ph.D. degree students.
- E-library facilities
- Medical insurance
- Accidental insurance
- Counseling services
- Research paper awards
- Excellence Awards
- Free Korean language course
- Overseas training programs
- Exchange Programs
You Can Apply; March-April Government Scholarships Deadlines 2023
Fields of Study
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Medical Physics
- Industrial Technology
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Science of Measurement
- Food Biotechnology
- Ocean Science
- Nano Science
All applicants must consider the following eligibility criteria for UST Scholarship South Korea 2023, for instance;
- All international candidates are eligible to apply
- Citizens and nationals of South Korea are not eligible to apply.
- All applicants must provide all the required documents during the application procedure.
- All applicants who want to study a Master’s degree program must complete their Bachelors by the end of September 2024.
- All applicants who want to apply for Ph.D. degree programs must complete their Masters before September 2024.
- All academic transcripts
- Certificates of degrees
- Study plan
- Letter of recommendation
The last date for the submission of an application for UST Scholarships in South Korea is 15th May 2023
How to Apply for UST South Korea Scholarships?
All international students can apply online for UST Scholarship South Korea. Follow the given link below, and start enrolling.
Official link: UST Scholarships 2023-24
Today, you will learn about a great opportunity to study in South Korea under UST Scholarships for the 2023 intake. Please apply before the deadline and avail yourself of a Fully Funded Scholarship Program.