Apply for the UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program to broaden your knowledge and skills. Stipends of 2200 PLN per month will cover your living expenses, accommodation, meals, pocket expenses, and airfares.
UNESCO Poland Fellowship 2023 – Fully Funded I’m writing to draw your attention to the recent opening of the UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program for all international students interested in gaining hands-on experience and exploring the cultural backgrounds of people from all over the world. So, if you have finished your undergraduate degree programme and are looking for a fantastic opportunity, you are definitely a qualified candidate.
The goal of this fellowship is to effect change and contribute to the development of human resources in science, technology, education, engineering, and other fields. So, if you want to interact with people from various cultural backgrounds, apply for the UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program and broaden your knowledge and skills.
The best part about the UNESCO Fellowship Program is that you are not required to have a higher GPA or score in IELTS and TOEFL. You can apply without any of these certificates and benefit from this fully-funded fellowship. You won’t have to worry about finances because UNESCO will cover all of your program-related expenses.
So, if you are from Africa, Asia and the Pacific, the Arab States, Latin America, or the Caribbean, you can apply at any time. Begin enrolling, and read the entire article for more details and information about the UNESCO Poland Fellowship 2023.
UNESCO Poland Fellowship 2023 Details
- Country: Poland
- Host Organization: UNESCO
- Qualification: Undergraduate degree
- Type: Fully Funded
- No of Awards: 30
- Deadline: 28th April 2023.
UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program Benefits
So, as we mentioned, the UNESCO Fellowship Program is fully funded. Hence it will cover all your expenses, including;
- Monthly Stipends worth 2200 PLN will cover your Living Expenses, accommodation, Meals, and pocket expenses.
- A one-time allowance worth $120.
- Airfare Tickets coverage
- Health insurance
- Visit cost coverage for Cultural/Touristic/ and history visits.
Fields of Study
- Automation, Electronic, and Electrical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Engineering, Mining, and Energy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Sociological Sciences
UNESCO Fellowship Eligible Criteria
Please consider the following criteria of eligibility before applying for UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2023-2024;
- All applicants must be below or equal to 35 years of age.
- All applicants must be proficient in English.
- UNESCO encourages youth and students from all around the world to apply.
- All applicants must have obtained their undergraduate degree in four years.
- All applicants must belong to the countries mentioned in the list below.
Candidates from the following countries can participate in the UNESCO Fellowship in Poland:
- Burkina Faso
- Brunei Darussalam
- United Republic of Tanzania
- Cape Verde
- South Africa
- Côte d’Ivoire
- El Salvador
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Dominican Republic
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Papua New Guinea
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
- Trinidad and Tobago
You Can Apply: Harvard University Free Computer Science Course 2023
All applicants are requested to apply prior to the deadline: 28th April 2023.
How to Apply For UNESCO Poland Fellowship?
To apply, visit the link given below, which will redirect you straight to the application procedure for the UNESCO Fellowship Program.