I have good news for all international candidates hoping to find work in the United Kingdom. Interns on the Commonwealth Graduate Internship will be paid a fixed monthly salary of £1,812.
2023 Commonwealth Graduate Internship – I have good news for all international candidates hoping to find work in the United Kingdom. The Commonwealth Foundation is looking for recent graduates to work with the Commonwealth Foundation’s members and team in all aspects. Now is the time to apply for the Commonwealth Graduate Internship programme. It is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the greater good while gaining experience, honing your skills, and expanding your knowledge.
The Commonwealth Foundation is a non-profit intergovernmental organisation that works on behalf of the people and the government. It serves the nations by allowing them to participate in all aspects of public dialogues in order to build a democratic society. This internship programme will enable all graduates to participate in all aspects of their careers.
Check out all the details regarding the Commonwealth Internship Program 2023 under this post. All interested candidates are encouraged to read the complete post and apply for this opportunity.
Commonwealth Graduate Internship 2023 Details
- Country: London, UK.
- Host Organization: Commonwealth Foundation
- Degree level: Graduate
- Type: Paid
- Available seats: Four
- Duration: Six months
- Deadline: 2nd May 2023.
Commonwealth Foundation Internship Benefits
The Commonwealth Foundation offers the following benefits to its interns, including;
- All interns will receive a fixed amount of pay, that is, £1,812 per month.
- All interns will receive 15 days of paid annual leave.
- All interns will work in a flexible environment.
- All interns will also receive guidance on how to create a perfect CV.
- All interns will be assisted how in achieving career opportunities.
Areas of Work:
- Commonwealth Civil Society (home of our major grants work)
- Creative Commonwealth (home of our cultural initiatives)
- People of the Commonwealth (home of our outreach, advocacy, and the Critical Conversations events series)
- Communications (Working across the Foundation as part of the Knowledge, Learning & Communications team)
If you want to apply for Commonwealth Graduate Internship Program, then you must consider the following criteria that will prove your eligibility, such as;
- All international candidates must possess a work visa from the United Kingdom.
- All candidates must be legally allowed to reside in the UK.
- All candidates must be efficient in Microsoft Office.
- You must be willing to learn and actively promote the principles and values of the Commonwealth and the Foundation.
The last date for the submission of the application for the Commonwealth Graduate Program 2023 is 2nd May 2023
How to Apply for a Commonwealth Graduate Program 2023?
The application process for Commonwealth Graduate Internship Program is online. You must visit the official website, read all the details, and apply through the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page. All candidates must submit the following required documents;
- Comprehensive CV
- Motivation letter
- Proof of legal stay permission in the UK
Internship Time Line
Official Website to Apply : Click Here to Apply